Friday, June 20, 2014

Going out on a limb...

Going out on a limb.....

Something new that I've been thinking about for a while - I see lots of great blogs about great things, interesting things, cute stuff, the list goes on. Got me to thinking....you know I could do that. Maybe I could find the time??  So why not now?  Well....

We could get into deep discussions on flowers, design, how to, DIY, the list is endless.  So what better way to share things with you, our friends...  I will be trying to sort out the vast number of things in this crazy brain of mine and see what I can make into some form of a logical rambling that might be fun, entertaining, thought provoking that I can share with you.

Stay tuned and see what happens!

Love, Kisses and Flowers,
                                                      Tammi ~ Designer, Oran's Flower Shop ~ Kingston, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment